I wanted to use the fabric with the slightly crazy chillies, sunflowers, apples &c, and ended up deciding the others I had that went best with it were the yellow leaves and the plain burgundy – result, really pretty bright! I took a photo of all 6 together, though that’s not necessarily how I’ll place them once I’ve made more blocks, and they’re looking way too busy… one to make your eyes cross! I’m going to discipline myself to make some plainer ones now. Though the latest I’ve started, with lovely new shades of green bought from the show on Saturday, starts off quite subdued (i.e. tasteful) then gets a bit too eccentric again the more pieces I add. So the next one will be more subdued…. honest!